Company formation, visa assistance, corporate bank account opening and accounting & Tax support in Saudi Arabia
Our Support Services in Saudi Arabia
We provide not only the company formation services but also the following services in Saudi Arabia.
- Company incorporation (license acquisition), renewal, liquidation
- Visa acquisition, renewal, cancel
- Opening a corporate bank account
- Office contract and expatriate housing support.
- HR support including payroll calculation
- Accounting support such as accounting, tax filing, meeting with accounting auditors, and introduction of accounting software.
We provide high quality services with one-stop-shop to help you start your business in Saudi Arabia and manage your company according to the ever-changing Saudi business environment.
Why do you need Biz Easy in Saudi Arabia?
While we are based in Dubai, UAE, we also have extensive experience in Saudi Arabia and other countries.
- We have a wealth of experience and live information in the Middle East region at our local base.
- You can focus on business development of your business because you can rest assured that everything will be taken care of. Our services are one stop shop.
- There is no need to be detailed and complicated and to oversee each specialized vendor.
- Our representative’s experience in establishing companies in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai, as well as his experience in considering joint ventures in Saudi Arabia, make him familiar with local regulations and practices.
- We have experience in establishing companies in Saudi Arabia.
- We are just not service provider but also business consulting such as trading, agriculture and services in Saudi Arabia and GCC countries.
- Familiar with the business of overseas companies so, we can advise business models, etc.
- Understands the mentality, logic, problem-solving methods, and background of business person who are doing the business outside Saudi Arabia.
- Experience in operating and exiting businesses in the Middle East.
We have established a support system in Saudi Arabia that enables us to focus on your business expansion.
Comparison of Legal type
In many cases, the choice between a branch office and an LLC (local corporation) depends on the degree to which the company wishes to be consolidated or separated from the Japanese company (in terms of business speed, responsibility, and accounting). Since operating costs are not that different, many business companies choose an LLC (local subsidiary), but for prudent companies, a branch office is also an option. Representative offices do not currently exist in Saudi Arabia. Instead, there is a TSO (Technical and Scientific Service Office), but this type of office has fallen out of use in recent years. There are two reasons for this: (1) the company is placed under an agency and cannot be flexible in its own right, and (2) it is limited to technical support only.
|branch||LLC (local subsidiary)|
|merit||– Same accounting books (if sales do not increase, expenses can be deducted on the Japanese side)|
– A certain level of human resource support is available on the Japanese side.
|– Limited liability (liability of local subsidiary of parent company is limited to capital, no risk of lawsuits by investors)|
– Easy to conduct business locally
|Demerit||– Unlimited liability (Japanese side is responsible for all local business responsibilities.)|
– No decision-making authority, which slows down the process and makes it difficult to compete with other national companies (contracts are basically made with Japan).
– No corporate income tax, but subject to price transfer taxation
|– Cash must be turned over on an arm’s-length basis.|
- Company form: Only a foreign branch can be established.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC): Limited Liability Company → General.
- Limited Liability One-person Company: Limited Liability One-person Company
- Joint Stock Company (JSC): Co., Ltd. (public/non-public)
- Foreign Company Branch: Foreign Company Branch → General
- Technical Scientific Office (TSO): Something like a representative office (but under the agency’s jurisdiction)
- Location of establishment: Currently, it is still common to establish a company in the mainland.
- Mainland (Until now, Saudi Arabia has not been called the mainland, and this was the general term, but recently a few have come out, so I’m listing them for comparison.)
- Economic City → Currently 4 industries.
- Special Economic Zone → Six major sectors such as logistics, travel, marine, e-commerce/digital, pharmaceuticals, and automobiles.
*Mainland is still the most common.
- License Types: Service, Industrial, Real Estate, Wholesale/Retail, Public Transportation Period, etc.
- Business type: Select activities registered under each license.
- Capital: Determined by activity. No branch required
- Saudization: The Saudization (Saudi Employment Programme) is obliged to hire one for every three employees. A name lending service is also available.
Establishing a company in Saudi Arabia requires a parent company in Japan, etc., and here are the general documents for application.
- Full history certificate (company license) (more than 2 years old)
- Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation
- Audited financial statements for the last fiscal year (net profit must not be less than SAR 600,000 (approximately 160,000 USD))
- Power of Attorney for legal proceedings in Saudi Arabia (Form will be sent after conclusion of contract)
- Resolution of the board of directors for incorporation in Saudi Arabia (form sent after signing the contract)
- Passport copy of shareholder/GM (color copy for individuals)
- Copy of shareholder’s visa (if any)
- shareholder certificate
These documents must be translated into English and certified by the Embassy of the parent company’s country. We can support you in obtaining the certification and translation on the Japanese side, and in shipping the original documents to Saudi Arabia. If parent company is not in Japan, please ask us. In any case, we can review the documents before you send to Saudi Arabia.
We can also obtain the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs certification and Arabic legal translation notarization on the Saudi Arabian side.
After the contract is signed, we will review the documents for inspection, and review and confirm the contents of the documents submitted by each company. We will share with you templates for any new documents you may need to prepare, such as resolutions.
We will also prepare the local articles of incorporation for the establishment of the company.
There are 2 notifications here.
There is a Saudi hiring program, with an obligation to hire one Saudi for every three employees, which varies here depending on the form and type of license of each company. We can also provide name leasing services or refer you to a recruiting agency for Saudi hiring.
2. RHQ License
Recently, a measure has been announced to attract regional headquarters, known as the Regional Headquarters License (RHQ License), which is attracting a lot of attention from Japanese companies. Without this license, a company will not be able to participate in bidding and other activities when doing business with the government. The companies subject to this policy are,
The companies eligible for this policy are multinational groups that have at least two branches or subsidiaries in two or more countries other than Saudi Arabia where their headquarters are located.
The conditions for obtaining the license are as follows
- Hiring at least 3 executives (CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Employment of at least 15 full-time employees
- Commence operations within 6 months of license approval.
The license includes the following requirements.
Request a Free consultation
We offer free consultations. Please contact us for more information about our services and prices, as well as to find out which type of company is best for your business, whether your company can establish a company in Saudi Arabia, and what type of company is best suited for your business type and industry.